Spiced blueberry porridgeServes: 1
- 1/8 teaspoon mixed spice (two shakes)
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cardamom (one shake)
- Generous pinch shredded coconut (about 1 tablespoon)
- Scant 1/3 cup rolled oats (you may want more if you have a large appetite in the morning)
- 1 cup soymilk, or to desired consistency
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Small handful of blueberries to top
- Mash the banana.
- Mix in the spices, coconut and oats.
- Mix in soymilk.
- Cover with a plate, and microwave for 1 minute, then wander off and do something, turn on the computer, check blog feeds, get dressed or whatever, for about 3-5 minutes.
- Mix thoroughly, then return to microwave, and repeat step 4.
- Stir in vanilla
- Top with blueberries. You may wish to return to microwave for a further 30 seconds, or just stir through and let the heat from the porridge melt them.